Palladium includes a number of command-line scripts, many of which you may have already encountered in the Tutorial.
- pld-fit: train models
- pld-test: test models
- pld-devserver: serve the web API
- pld-stream: make predictions through stdin and stdout
- pld-grid-search: find optimal hyperparameters
- pld-list: list available models
- pld-admin: administer available models
- pld-version: display version number
- pld-upgrade: upgrade database
Test a model. Uses 'dataset_loader_test' and 'model_persister' from the configuration to load a test dataset to test the accuracy of a trained model with. Usage: pld-test [options] Options: -h --help Show this screen. --model-version=<version> The version of the model to be tested. If not specified, the newest model will be used.
List information about available models. Uses the 'model_persister' from the configuration to display a list of models and their metadata. Usage: pld-list [options] Options: -h --help Show this screen.
Print the version number of Palladium. Usage: pld-version [options] Options: -h --help Show this screen.
Upgrade the database to the latest version. Usage: pld-ugprade [options] Options: --from=<v> Upgrade from a specific version, overriding the version stored in the database. --to=<v> Upgrade to a specific version instead of the latest version. -h --help Show this screen.